Local artist Julie King specialises in flowers the natural world. Join her and capture Burrswood's beautiful gardens over this 2 day painting workshop.
£225 per person includes tuition, all meals and one night’s accommodation from 10.00am Saturday to 4.00pm Sunday.
£120 per person includes tuition, tea, coffee and pastries, a delicious lunch and cream tea each day.
Call Reservations on 01892 865988 to book your place.
Early bird 10% discount when booked 4 weeks before any event.
Daily Programme (for those staying there will be supper on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday):
10.00am Meet, greet tea & coffee Introduction to the course
10.30am - 1.00pm workshop
2.00pm - 4.15pm workshop
4.30 pm Afternoon tea
10.00am Tea & coffee
2.00pm - 3.30 pm workshop
3.30pm Afternoon tea
All attendees must bring their own materials:
- Pencils: B or 2B + eraser & sharpener
- Kitchen Roll/cloth
- Small plastic mixing palette/saucer
- Masking tape
- Watercolour pad.i.e The Langton or Bockingford 140lb NOT Approx size A3
- Brushes, approx sizes – 4 8, 12 round brushes) with good points
- A range of watercolour pans or tubes, to include Scarlet lake or Cadmium red, Quinacridone magenta, Permanent rose, Ultramarine blue, Cobalt blue, Winsor blue (Green shade), Aureolin yellow or Cadmium yellow pale, Transparent Yellow or Cadmium yellow, Burnt Sienna and Paynes Grey
- Pebeo masking fluid and small old brush
- Fold up chairs, A3 drawing boards and water containers will be provided.