Local artist Julie King joins Burrswood once again for a series of daya of watercolour painting, lunch and good conversation!
Call 01892 865988 to find out more.
- Friday 22nd March Spring is in the air - materials for students to bring:
- Pencil B or 2B
- Watercolour paints pans or tubes plus mixing palette This is a guide. If you don’t have any of these alternative shades can be used:
- Scarlet Lake or Cadmium red
- Quinacridone magenta
- Permanent rose
- Ultramarine blue
- Winsor blue (green shade) or Intense or Phthalo blue
- Cadmium yellow pale or Aureolin yellow
- Cadmium yellow or Transparent yellow
- Burnt Sienna
- Payne’s Grey
- Watercolour paper or pad 140lb NOT approx A3 size
- Brushes: approx. sizes 8, 10 or 12
- Please note: A3 drawing boards and water containers and reference materials will be provided.