Back to Physiotherapy
Our specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapy team can help with back pain or spinal problems, such as prolapsed discs and degeneration, sciatica, headaches, stiff/painful neck and general or referred upper and lower limb pains.
Our physiotherapists can help with:
Joint problems characterised by stiffness, pain and swelling such as arthritis.
Injuries affecting soft tissues such as; muscles, ligaments, cartilage and tendons in addition to work related conditions such as repetitive strain injury (RSI) and sports injuries.
Our whole person approach to care means we will collaborate with you to design a treatment programme suited to your specific lifestyle needs. Treatments may include:
- Joint mobilisations & soft tissue massage
- Sports injury prevention & treatment
- Posture, gait and movement re-education/rehabilitation
- Hydrotherapy & AquaKalm
- Education and advice
- Complementary Therapy; aromatherapy & massage
We have a range of exercise groups to promote your on-going health and wellbeing
- Pilates helps to restore and maintain musculoskeletal health, improve posture, mobility and flexibility of the spine and alleviate the associated aches and pains of a weak core whilst relieving stress and promoting a feeling of well being. This can be delivered on a one-to-one basis or in a group.
Clinic times (including early evening appointments on Tuesdays and Thursdays):
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
Tuesday 8.30am - 7.30pm
For further information or to make an appointment for Physiotherapy, Hydrotherapy, Massage please contact us on 01892 865989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£45 per session
Health insurance provision
We have arrangements with many health insurance companies. If you wish to fund your treatment with health insurance, please check with your insurance company and obtain an authorisation number prior to your first appointment.