Back to Work for Us
We are currently looking for a Wellbeing Activities Lead who will be responsible for:
- Leading on the provision and development of all wellbeing events and activities at Burrswood for patients, guests, and visitors.
- Overseeing the provision of ministry and worship by the Ministry Co-ordinator.
- Managing and building the Burrswood wellbeing team (including the Wellbeing Activities Co-ordinator, Administrative Assistant and volunteers).
- Leading and reviewing the continuing development of worship and ministry (including the Christian healing ministry) at Burrswood.
- Developing contacts and relationships with local Christian networks of all denominations.
Together with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management role within a faith-based organisation, you must have experience of leading, planning, organising and delivering worship and pastoral care in addition to planning and organising events/activities. You will also need to have experience of line managing staff and volunteers.
Post-graduate level training and qualification in Christian theology, spirituality or the Christian healing ministry is essential.
Salary up to £30,000 per annum
For further information please refer to the attached job description. As a formality of the recruiting process all applicants need to complete our application form attached.
Completed application forms should be returned to Jackie Turner in the HR Department, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries please contact HR on 01892 865977.
Closing Date: Friday 7 July 2017
Initial Telephone Interviews – Monday 17 July 2017
Second Interviews – Friday 28 July 2017