These are always informative and entertaining events, but places are limited so please make sure you register without delay.
LIVING WELL WITH MS - MS SOCIETY AND BURRSWOOD INFORMATION DAY
10am Saturday 14th April 2018
The MS Society and Burrswood Health and Wellbeing have joined forces to hold an Information Day for those with Multiple Sclerosis and their carers, on Saturday 14th April.
Our annual information event is based on the theme LIVING WELL WITH MS and our speakers will be covering a whole range of topics. They include:
- Susan Kohlhaas, MS Society’s Director of Research
- Dr Gerald Saldanha, Consultant Neurologist Tunbridge Wells and Maidstone NHS Trust
- Jessica Pygall, Head of Physiotherapy and Hydrotherapy at Burrswood
- Dr Anita Rose, Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Natalie Homewood from Coloplast, speaking about intimate healthcare products
- Plus an introduction on how to enjoy ‘Chair Pilates’
Registration is from 9.30am with coffee and comfort break mid-morning, followed by a light lunch.
The event is free to attend, but to enable us to make necessary catering arrangements registration is required by either making a call to the reservations line on 01892 865988 or send an email to email@example.com.
Reservations will take place on a first come first served basis.
We look forward to you joining us, Julie Shannon, Director of Operations, Burrswood
Brian Clifford Group Coordinator Tunbridge Wells Group MS Society