Back to Wellbeing Stays
Assisted / supported stays are a tailored to your individual needs. Perfect for those who are independent but require a small amount of help from a care assistant.
If you would like to take a break and you need a little bit of help but only with tasks such as dressing and bathing, then an assisted / supported guest stay could be the best package for you.
Before you arrive for your stay we agree with you the amount of care you wish to receive. For example 15 minutes in the morning and evening to dress and bathe. This might be similar to the amount of care you receive at home. You can also pre-arrange any additional therapies you might like such as physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, counselling or choose from complementary therapies.
An assisted / supported stay package costs £125 per person per night (discount for a two people sharing) and includes the following:
- En suite private room
- Adjustable/ profiling bed
- Full board
- Tea and coffee making facilities in your room
- Access to wellbeing/chaplaincy if required
Care from a care assistant is charged separately at £30 per hour (note that you will only be charged for the time you book and use so if you require 15 minutes in the morning and evening you will only be charged for 30 minutes a day which is £15)
All meals are freshly cooked and prepared at Burrswood. Meals are taken in the dining room which enjoys beautiful views over the gardens. Breakfast can be taken in your bedroom.
Physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, counselling and complementary therapies can be booked in advance for a discounted rate of £39
A member of our friendly team will contact you before you arrive to talk to you about the level of care you need so that we can ensure we can provide what you need. If your care needs include any form of assistance during the night then we would recommend that you book a Respite Guest Package which will ensure that there is always a care assistant available to you.
Assisted / Supported Stay
- Care at set-times with full-board
- Tailored to individual needs, for those who are independent, requiring limited care assistance.
Assisted and Supported stay package includes;
- Care assistance (as arranged)
- Walking aids (if required)
Spiritual services (as required):
- Spiritual accompaniment
- Pastoral care
- Daily worship services
Social facilities (as required):
- Use of communal spaces
- Participation in wellbeing activities and events (as available)
Accommodation and Hospitality:
- Home-cooked meals in our dining room
- In-room breakfast tray service
- Private , en-suite, accessible room
- Adjustable / profiling bed
- Beverage making facilities in room
- TV, radio and Wi-Fi
- Warm, friendly and tranquil surroundings
Pricing: £125* per night based on en-suite single room plus cost of care assistance
Optional (with additional charge)
Accommodation and Hospitality:
- In-room tray service for other meals
Therapy services (at discounted rate of £39 per session):
- Occupational therapy
- Hydrotherapy / AquaKalm
- Counselling / Psychotherapy
- Complementary therapies
- Spiritual direction
Additional services (subject to availability)
For more details or to book an Assisted/ Supported Guest Stay, call 01892 865988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org