Back to Physiotherapy
Our specialist musculoskeletal physiotherapy team can help with back pain or spinal problems, such as prolapsed discs and degeneration, sciatica, headaches, stiff/painful neck and general or referred upper and lower limb pains.
Our physiotherapists can help with:
Joint problems characterised by stiffness, pain, swelling such as arthritis.
Injuries affecting soft tissues such as; muscles, ligaments, cartilage and tendons in addition to work related conditions such as repetitive strain injury (RSI) and sports injuries.
Our whole person approach to care means we will collaborate with you to design a treatment programme suited to your specific lifestyle needs. Treatments may include:
- Joint mobilisations & soft tissue massage
- Sports injury prevention & treatment
- Posture, gait and movement re-education/rehabilitation
- Hydrotherapy & AquaKalm
- Education and advise
- Complementary Therapy; aromatherapy & massage
We have a range of exercise or remedial groups to promote your on-going health and well-being
- Pilates helps to restore and maintain musculoskeletal health, improve posture, mobility and flexibility of the spine and alleviate the associated aches and pains of a weak core whilst relieving stress and promoting a feeling of well being.
For further information or to make an appointment for Physiotherapy, Hydrotherapy, Massage please contact us on 01892 865989 or email email@example.com
£45 per session
Health insurance provision:
Our patients are covered by various insurers and we have a partnership agreement with BUPA, and are recognised by AXA PPP, for the provision of physiotherapy.