Burrswood Counselling and Psychotherapy Service – Safe, Compassionate, Effective and Accessible
Counselling and Psychotherapy fall under the umbrella term of ‘psychological therapies’, offering you the opportunity to discuss anything that is challenging or causing you stress or anxiety with a fully qualified Counsellor or Psychotherapist. Compassion is at the heart of Burrswood Health and Wellbeing and at the very centre of our approach. We aim to engender a sense of safety and confidentiality which is essential for the building of trust.
Approaching therapy is a positive step although it can cause some anxieties and questions. At Burrswood Health and Wellbeing, our counsellors and psychotherapists will help you feel at ease, providing you with the opportunity to reflect on where you are, where you want to be and the choices you are faced with in life. Coming to see a counsellor or psychotherapist could play a crucial role in improving your psychological health and wellbeing.
How can counselling or psychotherapy benefit me?
- Understand your feelings and emotions
- Gain a deeper insight into the issues you face
- Develop coping strategies to help you move forward through challenging situations
- Empower you to live within your full potential
- Develop an ongoing positive sense of personal identity and meaning