Tel: +44 (0)1892 863637Burrswood
Kent, TN3 9PY
all about us
Burrswood Health and Wellbeing
Please find below a letter explaining where we are in the process of developing new services and reviewing the way we work. A fuller account of how Burrswood is evolving and the thinking behind these changes can be found in the current edition of the ‘Burrswood News’. Meanwhile, another document is attached which explains more about our vision for the future. If you have any queries or would like to help towards shaping Burrswood's future, then please contact Rebecca Homewood, Director of Business Development and Marketing, on email@example.com.
Those of us who are not Christians commit ourselves to respecting Burrswood’s vision, mission and way of life. Our Christian faith perspective is offered, but never imposed, either upon our colleagues or upon those who come seeking our help.
Commission, Mission and Vision Statements
We endeavour to see that
- all who stay at Burrswood are held in the love of God
- all who work at Burrswood, whether staff or volunteers, are valued and respected as children of God.
- loyalty to the aims set out in the mission statement
- disciplines and standards of behaviour that promote good relationships
- willingness to acknowledge our vulnerability and to learn from each other
- openness, honesty and integrity of speech and life.
“Christian and non – Christian friends have quizzed me about the healing ‘bit’ of Burrswood and all I can say is what I see with my own eyes at Burrswood is remarkable. I’ve personally felt the love of God through His tireless servants here and, as it was when Dorothy Kerin was working in the hospital, a huge amount of healing is taking place right under our noses”.